Cougartron Power30 is the newest addition to our range of weld cleaners designed to remove all types of discolouration on stainless steel TIG welds.
With its dual input voltage, you’ll get an advanced auto-select between 110v or 230v input power which is great if you are located in a country with both 110v and 230v power supply (e.g. UK).
The Power30 also has dual output giving you two modes for weld cleaning:
- Mode 1: lower voltage output for light TIG welds and extended brush life
- Mode 2: higher voltage output for darker TIG welds or welds with more oxide and an average brush life
- Marking mode: easy and safe electrochemical marking (the basic marking is purchased separately)
We have also added the latest technology for high-power electronics making the Power30 run cooler with a 100% duty cycle.
Main features of the Power30:
- Robust and waterproof case for real-life industrial environments
- Advanced diagnostics
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio
- Total work cable length of 12 meters (using optional extension cables)
- Can be used for marking (basic marking set is bought separately)
The Cougartron Power30 provides excellent results on stainless steel TIG welds in both smaller and bigger production environments. Thanks to its low weight, the machine can be used both off- and on-site and is easy to carry around due to its built-in handle, and a robust carry case.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
Power supply: 110/230V version
110-230 V AC, 50/60Hz, 4A
Power supply: 110V version
Power supply: 230V version
Weld-cleaning: Amp range
5-30A, 5A increments
Weld-cleaning: Voltage range
10-14 V AC
Polishing: Amp range
Polishing: Voltage range
Marking: Amp range
2-10A, 2A increments
Marking: Voltage range
10 V AC
Input cable length
Output cable length
Output cable Size
Brush holder options
Fluid feed compatible
Size (machine only)
H (with handle up) 378mm, W 220mm, D 170mm
CE, UL, CSA, RCM
Power30 Data Sheet
The data sheet contains a list of items within each set and all important information about the Power30 system.