CGT-N5 HyPerformance Neutralising Fluid
CGT-N5 is a new formula developed for brushed stainless steel surfaces that successfully neutralizes and removes acid prevents the (re)appearance of white marks on the surface after weld cleaning, polishing, or marking process.
$68.25 – $196.00 excl. Tax
CGT-N5 is our new neutralizing fluid specially developed strong ready-to-use formula for all stainless steel surfaces.
CGT-N5 will successfully remove acid residue from steel surfaces and prevent the (re) appearance of annoying white marks after weld cleaning, electropolishing, or marking process.
The fluid is water-based and does not contain solvents or phosphorus.
Use and application (during the weld cleaning process):
- Dip the weld cleaning brush into the weld cleaning fluid
- Clean the weld with a circular motion until the desired result
- Wipe away any excess fluid residue from the treated surface
- Apply neutralizing fluid CGT-N5 on the cleaned area
- Wipe away with a clean cloth
Never spray neutralizing fluid on the surface that still has weld cleaning fluid residue to prevent the appearance of white stains. Always use a clean cloth for wiping away the neutralizing fluid