Power30x provides excellent results with all stainless steel TIG welds. In addition to perfectly clean weld seams, the machine also provides excellent results with electropolishing and marking.
Basic Set: Machine unit without consumables
Starter Set A: Machine unit with consumables for weld cleaning and polishing
Starter Set B: Starter Set A plus Standard marking set
Starter Set C: Starter Set A plus Advanced marking set
$3,360.00 – $4,820.00 excl. Tax
Cougartron Power30X is our new, effective weld cleaner designed to remove all discolouration and oxides on stainless steel TIG welds.
With dual input voltage, you’ll have an advanced auto-select option between 110v or 230v input power at your disposal. This new functionality is great for areas with both 110v and 230v power supply available (e.g. UK).
The Power30X offers dual output voltage as well as a polishing mode in addition to the weld cleaning and the marking modes – which amounts to 4 modes to choose from when using the machine:
- Mode 1: lower voltage output for light TIG welds and extended brush life
- Mode 2: higher voltage output for darker TIG welds or welds with more oxide and an average brush life
- Polishing mode: advanced electro-polish function for fast and efficient polishing on all stainless steel grades
- Marking: fast and easy electrochemical marking and etching (a basic marking set can be bought separately)
The machine is also equipped with the latest technology and high-power electronics for smoother and cooler operation with a 100% duty cycle.
Main features of the Power30X:
- Robust and waterproof case for real-life industrial environments
- Advanced diagnostics
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio
- Total cable length of 12 meters (using optional extension cables)
- Can be used for marking and etching
- Can be used for electrochemical polishing
The Cougartron Power30X provides superior results on all stainless steel TIG welds in both small and large production environments. The Power30X gives you complete versatility with its 4 modes and is perfect for both off- and on-site usage.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
110-230 V AC, 50/60Hz, 4A
Weld-cleaning: Amp range
5-30A, 5A increments
Weld-cleaning: Voltage range
10-14 V AC
Polishing: Amp range
5-30A, 5A increments
Polishing: Voltage range
10 V DC
Marking: Amp range
2-10A, 2A increments
Marking: Voltage range
10 V AC
Power Supply Chord Length
Output cable length
Output cable Size
Brush holder options
Fluid feed compatible
CE, UL, CSA, RCM
POWER30X DATA SHEET
The data sheet contains a list of items within each set and all important information about the Power30X system.