CGT-N5 – Hy-Performance Neutralizing Fluid
CGT-N5 is our new neutralizing fluid specially developed strong ready-to-use formula for brushed stainless steel surfaces.
N5 will successfully remove acid residue from steel surfaces and prevent the (re) appearance of annoying white marks after weld cleaning, electropolishing, or marking process.
The fluid is water-based and does not contain solvents or phosphorus.
Use and application (during the weld cleaning process):
- Dip the weld cleaning brush into the weld cleaning fluid
- Clean the weld with a circular motion until the desired result
- Wipe away any excess fluid residue from the treated surface
- Apply neutralizing fluid CGT-N5 on the cleaned area
- Wipe away with a clean cloth
Never spray neutralizing fluid on the surface that still has weld cleaning fluid residue to prevent the appearance of white stains. Always use a clean cloth for wiping away the neutralizing fluid
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
Water-based neutralizing acid
Application of the fluid
Weld cleaning method
You may also like