We’re very excited to announce that Cougartron is now involved on the new Apple headquarters.
One of the key subcontractors at the revolutionary Campus 2 Apple “spaceship” headquarters in is now using Cougartron weld cleaners to clean the stainless steel in the massive new state-of-the-art building.
Some cool facts about the new Apple Campus:
- The new Apple Campus will be set in a 2.8 million-square-foot area.
- That’s a 176-acre site.
- It will house more than 13,000 Apple employees in one building.
- The building is more than a mile around.
- There will be 300,000 square feet of research facilities and underground parking.
- In May 2014, Apple leased 290,000 square feet of new office space in Sunnyvale known as Sunnyvale Crossing. It is thought that this additional space comprises seven buildings and will provide room for around 1,450 workers. It is located near to the new ‘Spaceship’ campus as well as the current ‘Infinite Loop’ campus.
- The four-storey circular structure will have huge walls of glass to allow employees to look out from both sides of the ring.