Energy-optimized filter unit for larger filtration tasks. Used for the filtration of welding smoke, grinding dust, cutting smoke and dusty air containing metal, minerals, plastics etc. or from handling various powder mixes.
The filter unit is especially suitable for room extraction from process rooms, where smoke and dust occur. Optionally the unit can be equipped with various output systems, so it may be used for high dust concentrations like surface treatment and waste handling.
- Polluted air is led into the unit by top connection in raw air chamber, which secures downflow and pre-separation that minimizes filter media load
- Air is filtered through vertical filter cartridges with internal filter core for optimized cleaning efficiency
- Differential pressure-controlled filter cartridge cleaning through integrated compressed-air system with automatic after-cleaning for optimized regeneration of filter cartridges
- The clean air is led out through unit top connection
- Dust is collected in dust container in unit base