Compact multi-stage filter for cooling lubricants for mounting directly on processing machines. For filtration of oil mist, emulsion mist, minimal quantity lubrication and oil smoke.
Compact filter unit for cooling lubricants for mounting on top of metal-cutting processing machines. The 4 separation stages of the filter ensure versatile application. Separation degree min. 99.95% of all cooling lubricant particles. Separated particles are led back to machine again if required.
▪ Polluted air is led in at the separator end to pre-separation chamber for air distribution and densification
▪ The accumulated particles are led on to the washable pore filter (50% higher efficiency than alu-grease filter)
▪ Then the air is then fine-filtrated in cartridge filter. Separation degree > 99% of particles above 0.1µm
▪ Beneath the first two filter stages a fluid reservoir with ½”-drain valve is located
▪ The last filter stage is a HEPA-filter, filter class H13 that ensures removal of >99.95% smoke particles down to 0.1µm