Decentralized oil mist filter for extraction from processing machines. The 4 filter stages ensure optimized filtration from oil smoke to oil mists. Oil mist separator can be placed close to the processing machine with larger air volume requirements. Separation degree min. 99.95% of all cooling lubricants.
- Polluted air is led in at the separator end to pre-separation chamber for air distribution and densification
- The accumulated particles are led on to the washable pore filter (50% higher efficiency than alu-grease filter)
- Then the air is then fine-filtrated in cartridge filter. Separation degree > 99% of particles above 0.1µm
- Beneath the first two filter stages a fluid reservoir with ½”-drain valve is located
- The last filter stage is a HEPA-filter, filter class H13 that ensures removal of >99.95% smoke particles down to 0.1µm