Cougair 500 is a robust mobile filter unit with an effective compressed-air cleaning system. The integrated fan is used for air filtration from processes that form limited dust amounts including welding, cutting & grinding processes.
$7,460.00 excl. Tax
Mobile filter unit with integrated fan & compressed-air filter cleaning.
Fan: The fan is installed in the base of the unit (type VL 1150, 1×230 VAC, 50 Hz, 2-pole) and is built with a closed fan wheel design, featuring backward-curved self-cleaning blades, statically and dynamically balanced according to ISO 14694 (BV3 G 6.3).
Simple assembly, connection and operation: Upon delivery simply connect the 4 robust wheels, handlebar, and extraction arm so that the unit is ready for use. The quick coupling for compressed air makes air connection quick and simple. Dust is collected in a tray to ensure user-friendly dust disposal.
W3-certificate: This unit is suitable for welding smoke class W3 for steel smoke separation with an alloy part > 30% of e.g., nickel and chromium.
- Polluted air is pulled through the extraction arm/connection on the unit top.
- Air is filtered through a horizontally placed cartridge filter (dust class M).
- The clean air is blown out through a noise-damped outlet with diffuse exhaust.
- Compressed-air cleaning of the cartridge filter is activated by a single push-button on the rear of the unit.
- Dust is collected in dust container accessed from the side of the unit.
- Dust container is suspended in height-adjustable mountings to ensure no contact with the dust when disposing.
Unit complies to W3 regulations and certification.