FURY 100 is a powerful electrolytic weld cleaning system designed to effectively remove all types of contamination from stainless steel welds and surfaces after TIG and MIG welding. The machine can also be used for electropolishing, surface cleaning, and marking.
5.500,00 € excl. Tax
Available for pre-order. Lead time is 2 weeks.
Cougartron FURY100 is our new addition to the line of FURY weld cleaners – equipped with 100amps of power designed to remove the most severe forms of oxidation after TIG and MIG welding.
The FURY 100 is suitable for:
- Daily and extensive cleaning of TIG welds
- MIG weld cleaning (up to 10mm thickness)
- Marking & Etching – Available with the Cougartron Basic Etching Set
- Electropolishing – Fantastic opportunity to start polishing your parts in-house!
The FURY 100 delivers twice the operating power of our ProPlus machine, making it a great transient solution for applications where 50 amps is not enough for more demanding jobs, and where the full power of the 200 Amps (FURY 200) model is not required.
FURY 100 main features:
- robust and waterproof case
- puncture-proof wheels
- detachable handle with cable holders and drip tray for a weld cleaning brush
- heavy-duty cables with Dinse connectors
- acid proof control panel
- cleaning with two FURY brushes simultaneously
FURY 100 comes in a standard 230V and 110V input. The 110V version makes it highly portable and useful in locations where the stronger current input is not available. Despite the lower input voltage, the machine is still capable of cleaning light and dark MIG welds, which makes it a unique weld cleaning solution on the market.
Interested in a FURY100 machine demo? Contact us here.
Note: FURY 100 is best used in combination with two weld cleaning brushes (with the use up to 100amps) allowing you to clean welds twice as fast. Use of one brush is recommended for smaller tig jobs with a power input max.80amp.
It is also possible to use 4 brushes simultaneously, but it is only recommended for surface cleaning (not weld cleaning).
Features & Specifications
Starter Set Weight:
39cm (W) x 64cm (H - machine unit) / 116,5cm (H - unit with handle extended) x 33cm (D)
220-240V AC, 9A - WELC1044, (110-130V AC,15A - WELC1045)
10-16V AC/DC, 100A
Weld Cleaning Method:
Weld Cleaning, Surface Cleaning, Passivation, Electropolishing, Marking & Etching
Stainless Steel, Aluminium
TIG - light and dark, MIG - light and dark(1-10mm)
FURY 200A Weld Cleaning Brush
Max. amount of brushes used at once:
1 -4 (depending on the application and weld type)
Splash-proof , durable plastic case sealed box
Yes - detachable handle, side lifting handles, robust wheels
2 years - after registration
FURY 100 Starter Set Includes:
- WELC2577 – Cougartron FURY Handle Cable, orange – 6M
- WELC2578 – Cougartron FURY Earth Cable, black – 6M
- WELC3149 – Cougartron FURY 200A Brush – 10pack
- WELC2448 – Cougartron Double Brush Set – with wand and twist shroud (for two FURY brushes)
- WELC3048 – CGT-550 Weld Cleaning & Polishing Fluid – 5L
- WELC3114 – CGT-N5 Neutralizing Fluid – 5L
- WELC2005 – Acid Pot with lid – 500ml (for weld cleaning fluid)
- WELC2201 – Cougartron spray bottle with sprayer 0,5L (empty) (for neutralizing fluid)
- WELC2149 – Cougartron microfiber cloth 40x40cm (black)
- WELC5014 – 1L Empty Container with lid
FURY 100 VIDEO
FURY 100 DATA SHEET
You may also like