Full Demonstration of Weld Cleaning and Marking with Cougartron InoxPower
Cleaning stainless steel TIG welds has never been this easy
Our new video shows InoxPower in action with a full demonstration of the weld cleaning and marking process from start to finish. This includes the preparation of consumables and choosing the correct working modules for optimal results with your machine.
Cougartron InoxPower is our new and affordable cleaning-only (not equipped for electropolishing) machine developed for stainless steel TIG welds and surfaces.
This practical weld cleaner will provide consistent and effective results with oxide removal, surface passivation, and even marking.
Like our other models, InoxPower is lightweight, portable, and incredibly simple to use. If you are only occasionally welding stainless steel or have smaller production requirements, limited budget, and you do not need to polish the surface – then this is the perfect machine for you.
What is included in the InoxPower machine set?
The InoxPower Machine Set consists of everything you need to start effective weld cleaning and passivation apart from the fluids (weld cleaning and neutralizing fluid). Fluids need to be purchased separately through our website or your nearest Cougartron distributor (contact us to find your nearest distributor).
To see how easy it is to set up and begin using the InoxPower, watch our useful unboxing video:
Items included in the InoxPower machine set:
- InoxPower machine
- Earth Cable (Black)
- Handle Cable (Orange)
- Wand and the twist shroud (for the weld cleaning brush)
- 2 Powerbrush weld cleaning brushes
- Microfiber cloth
Use InoxPower to mark metal surfaces
In the first video, you can see the marking function at the end of the video. In order to mark stainless steel surfaces using Cougartron InoxPower, you first need to purchase the Basic Etching Set.
Basic Etching Set items:
- Cougartron Orange Carry Case
- CGT-S1 Stainless Steel Marking Fluid – 0,5L / 1Pint
- CGT-N1 Neutralizing Fluid – 0,5L / 1Pint
- Cougartron Sprayer for Neutralizing Fluid Bottle
- Cougartron Marking Head with adaptor (WELC4040)
- White Marking Felt – pack of 10 (WELC4033)
- Yellow Marking/Etching Fabric – pack of 10 (WELC4026)
- 2.54cm Masking Tape
- O-ring – pack of 5 (WELC4002)
- Microfiber Cloth – 40x40mm (15 x 15 inch)
Additionally, you will also need a marking stencil. Cougartron offers two types of stencils:
- single-use stencil: disposable stencil for one-time use. It is recommended to use, if you need to mark different information on your metal parts – such as dates, product numbers, etc..
- multi-use stencil: Custom-made stencil for up to 500 uses. The stencil is produced based on your design and size requirements. Perfect for marking logos on your metal parts.
Click below to see how you can combine the Basic etching set with your Cougartron weld cleaner to mark stainless steel surfaces in a few simple steps:
Book InoxPower machine demo
If you are interested in booking an InoxPower machine demo with our sales representatives, fill out the form below.
Please wait while the form loads.
Shop InoxPower & Accessories
Please wait while the products load.